Monday, August 31, 2009

Taylor Lautner Does Teen Vogue

taylor-lautner-240web__oPtpp-04-taylor-l-pics__oPtpp-03-taylor-l-picsweb1__oPtpp-02-taylor-l-picsweb__oPtpp-01-taylor-l-picsweb__oPtpp-05-taylor-l-pics__oPt
Twilight star Taylor Lautner l on the October cover of Teen Vogue, photographed by Bruce Weber.
On paparazzi:
"There are twelve cars that camp outside my house," he marvels. "You can't ever really get used to it, because it's not normal to have people snapping pictures of everything you do. You just have to try not to let it affect you."
On his the type of girl who is on Team Jacob:
"If she likes having a really close friendship with a guy, being able to tell him anything, and then having that friendship slowly transform into something more, [she'll be Team Jacob]… I think the fans would love anybody who played Jacob, I'm just lucky to be the one who got the chance."
On acting:
"At first, I wasn't interested, but [my Karate coach who was also an actor] said I could stay at his house for a few weeks, meet with some agents, go on auditions. I liked it. Taking on roles that were the opposite of what I could be in real life? That's still my favorite thing."
The October issue of Teen Vogue hits stands September 8th.

No comments:

Post a Comment